As a Dynamics 365 CRM Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Scope, develop and support a Dynamics 365 experience
- Build customizations using Power Apps/Power Automate/BI and general D365 configuration
- Maintain and support custom developed integrations for D365
- Be able to solve bugs from production (reproduce, investigate, fix, and deploy).
- Understand time expectations, raise flags about blockers or delays daily.
- Engage in estimation of tasks and stories and improving over time.
- Consult with clients and aid in the discovery of D365 solutions
- Create and maintain documentation of solutions (readme, process, and system descriptions).
- Engage with your personal growth plan (identify with help the areas of improvement and work towards it).
- Plan and take responsibility for your own time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years working with Dynamics 365 + Power Platform
- Proven ability to engage with users, engineers, designers, and product managers in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to tolerate and manage stress in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices
- Must possess exceptional written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present information for decision making purposes with little or no direction
- Be self-empowered & know when to escalate issues appropriately
Winona IT has a comprehensive benefits program that includes Health, vision, and dental insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, short-term and long-term disability coverage, generous vacation and flex time off programs, remote work, company paid holidays, and training and development opportunities.
We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams