Winona IT was founded by Michael Pahl in January of 2019 and was built on the principles of enriching the lives of others – something we keep at the heart of everything we do.
After working for the largest crop insurance agency in the United States, Silveus Insurance Group, Michael Pahl and several of his employees began Winona IT to bring all we had learned to the local community. As a customer of various IT services for years, we were extremely dissatisfied with the services that were available in our demographic. Even worse, we were subject to dishonesty, unfair pricing, and biased advice – something we’ve built Winona IT to address very specifically.
We pride ourselves in taking a different approach than what you may be accustomed to. We focus on individual training, IT strategy, and long-term partnerships. Our team has grown over 10x since inception, and we expect to continue to grow alongside our customers for years to come.
Our mission is to honor God, enrich lives, and empower people to achieve more.
Our Core Values
- Build Meaningful Relationships
- Always Learn, Improve, and Be Curious
- Act with Integrity and Respect
- Create Raving Fans
Our areas of expertise:
- Custom Software Development
Our Company Goals
- 180+ Hours of Community Service and Volunteering in 2021
- External Net Promoter Score of 30 or better
- Internal Net Promoter Score Between 10 and 30 or better
- Become the premier IT Solutions expert for Northern Indiana
Our vision is to be a brand known for changing the perception of IT support and consulting in Northern Indiana.