As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Demonstrate company values
- Lead pair or mob programming sessions with more junior developers
- Design software solutions from scratch.
- Choose a stack for a project after research and consideration with their team.
- Research and present a solution for an identified business or technical problem.
- Select and implement CI/CD Tooling and setup the infrastructure.
- Understand modern software architecture patterns and work with them within their field.
- Perform Analysis of complex bugs within their domain area.
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn modern technologies, follow trends, and incorporate best practices.
- Mentor Mid-level and Jr. engineers
- Aid in discovery process and discuss the implementation details both externally to users and internally to the team.
- Work directly with customers and contacts (both technical and non-technical) to better assess their needs.
- Have an eye for possibilities and know how to meet the needs of the customer.
- Be accountable for readability, scalability, and maintainability of a solution.
- Be accountable for the documentation of a solution, such as readme, process, and system descriptions.
- Associate degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years working on technology-powered products as a software engineer.
- Proven ability to engage with users, engineers, designers, and product managers in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
Winona IT has a comprehensive benefits program that includes Health, vision, and dental insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, short-term and long-term disability coverage, generous vacation and flex time off programs, remote work, company paid holidays, and training and development opportunities.
We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams