Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor help desk ticket system for new incoming tickets.
- Respond to the help desk tickets and calls in a timely manner per predefined SLA’s.
- Escalate tier 2 tickets to senior members of the team if resolution is not possible per predefined SLA’s.
- Available for after hour projects and maintenance as required.
- Resolve tier 1 tickets within predefined SLAs.
- Administer copiers, phones, badges/fobs, printers, and computers as needed.
- Respond to company communication in a timely manner, included but not limited to Emails, Teams, etc.
- Execute problem solving workflow for new and unfamiliar tickets.
- Must be available to serve on company on-call one-week rotation, which covers 5pm to 10pm on weekdays, 8am-10pm Saturday and 12pm to 5pm Sunday, excluding employees that are enrolled in school.
- Minimum of 4 weeks travel time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such actions.
- Ability to deal tactfully with various personalities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing excellent customer service, computer and data processing techniques.
- Able to understand and carry out oral instructions
- Ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
- Have working knowledge of computers, data entry, output, etc.
- Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Education and Experience – Preferred
- 6- 8 Months HelpDesk Experience
- Experience in Active Directory
- CompTIA A+, Net+
- Computer Skills: Have working knowledge of Computer Hardware, Windows OS, iOS/Android, and basic networking fundamentals.
- Able to obtain the CompTIA A+ Certification within 90 days of hire.