Winona IT Clients,
We are closely monitoring the situation involving COVID-19 in order to make informed decisions for our health and safety of our employees and clients. By taking a proactive approach, the majority of our clients are already able to work remotely and handle other challenges that may come their way, without a tremendous impact on productivity.
I wanted to take this opportunity to highlight a few items important to our clients:
We’re continuing to take care of you!
1. Vendors and Distributors are seeing an unprecedented number of orders.
- This uptick in traffic is causing some quotes and orders to be delayed. We work as hard as we can to source from distribution that carries significant stock to avoid delays, but it’s not always possible.
- Please be patient as we work through orders as quickly and diligently as possible.
2. Our company is ready to fast-track the deployment of Microsoft Teams, and other Office 365 collaboration/productivity tools, for organizations that are sending employees home.
- Microsoft Teams allows both small and large organizations to effectively collaborate from remote offices.
- Microsoft Teams offers features such as dedicated conference lines, meetings with up to several thousand participants, company wide instant messaging, and more.
3. Our company is ready to begin deployment of VOIP systems, allowing employees to take work calls from home.
- Our solutions offer traditional phones, software phones, and mobile app phone solutions for your organization.
- 501C3s affected by COVID-19 can deploy VOIP solutions to their organization for free for 3 months.
4. Our organization is prepared and setup to offer advanced remote support. We appreciate your patience dealing with our extremely high call and ticket volume.
- Emailing help@WinonaIT.com will get you in contact with a helpdesk technician. Our technicians will be available to assist with any IT needs you may have.
- We ask that you help us identify urgent requests by using urgent in the subject line, and we ask that you allow us to deprioritize non-urgent requests as required.
- During the last week of significantly increased demand, we have still maintained an average first response time to all tickets of less than 10 minutes and we are committed to doing the best we can to ease your IT concerns.
Our company is continuing to take care for our employees also.
1. Winona IT has waived the two-week short-term disability waiting period so our employees know getting sick doesn’t mean missing pay.
- We have also enacted other employee friendly actions to ensure our employees are treated well during this time.
2. Our employees are now working from home, enabled by the latest technology that ensures their effectiveness and productivity.
3. We are also implementing and mandating new policies that require our employees to take precautions while dealing with any client equipment.
Lastly, Winona IT is committed to working with each organization to ensure that IT service costs is not the reason your organization can not implement remote working capability for your employees. Please simply let us know that cost is a concern and we’ll work with you on a solution.
Moving forward, we will continue to follow the recommendations of the CDC concerning the use of precautions and protective equipment to prevent the spread of COVID-19, while providing top-notch support in this time of extraordinary conditions.
Please feel free to forward this link to anyone within your organization as you deem necessary.